Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A very drunk Hello..

Good morning to all my drunktard reade..........okay I'm sorry..

  • First of all let me say welcome to my new blog again.
  • Secondly, just because my theme is Drunk, does not mean I am a drunktard. Please acknowledge that people.
  • Thirdly........... enjoy my blog :O


    If you want to know why did I choose this theme. Don't bother asking cause I just had a random smart or either wrong decision. I just believe that all blogs should have a theme at least.

    I will be more dedicated to this blog I swear. Compared to my other 2 previous blogs which are gone. So now welcome to the currently pimped blog which took me an exhausting 2 days to only create.



    *who wakes up at 7:30 in the morning and blogs on a public holiday? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

No comments: