Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am dead tired right now. Exhausted over pubbing (is that a word?).
Today went to an Irish Pub with mom... Gore tired.
I swear my death would be caused by kidney and liver failure.

BUT I made a discovery... when I pee'd when I got home...
(there is nothing disgusting talking about pee)
My pee was pure white :) like distilled 5 times or something.

And it had happened not once, not twice....but every single time I go out for booze with family/friends.




Discovery : Beer, clears toxins in kidneys. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-




No pictures in the Irish Pub though, i mean.... WHO takes pictures in a pub?
I hate fags who take pictures in pubs or clubs and all...
Okay maybe 2 or 3 is okay.... But.... everything? Please.... what are ya trying to prove fags?
I'll tell ya what, to show everyone "I've been here, I've been there, I did this"

No one effing cares dudes.



========================


Anyways, moving on..






Sorry, too tired to blog :(
Will do it the following day...
I send this video to you as my sincere apologies. Enjoy! :D









I love Barney Stinson :D

No comments: