Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates. Been pretty tied down with plans to KL.
Once again I am leaving at the 11th, so AM gonna plan a farewell party :)
*There will be drunks


Let me 1st say... the world just lost it's most famous pedophile..
Michael Joseph Jackson.
King Of Pop.....or so they say...

I don't think he's dead... I mean.. cardiac arrest?
I believe he faked his death, and went on a circus world tour and dressed as a clown :DDD

But yet, he's one of the world's biggest loss since Bruce Lee or Elvis.


I would like to stick to...
"Once you go black, there ain't no turning back"
Michael Jackson tried...............failed.








SO.... on the way to KL on Friday, 26th June.
I was listening to MJ songs through out the whole entire 4 hour journey.
I swear I can remember the lyrics from most of his music now.

Took a look at the place I'm gonna stay for the next 2 years of my life.
My granduncle...he is renting his place so... yeahhh.. only a 20 minute drive to college and MidValley.
Then my family started talking about kidnapping cases for just a freaking car. Scared the shit out of me now.
Oh and my roommates are a married malay couple :) Whom are still studying in college. Wthell rite?
Maybe I'll get to listen to some haram action at night ;)

Okay that was wrong, sorry.

Anyways, my bed is king sized :D
That's one of the good parts...one of.
No internet .___.
Bad part... gonna die.

KL jam is really fucked up :/


So....following day, Saturday night.
Discovered shisha is much more dangerous than cigarettes.
So....smoke cigarettes than shisha kay everyone ;)
Well I went out with my cousin Daryl... and met 2 new friends that night.
Rezwa and Steven, and Steven is one hell of a driver.
130km/h with a manual Myvi at 2:30am is seriously one of the best ways to pump your adrenaline.

I was really surprised at myself though, I haven't started college in KL or living in KL yet and I'm already going for night outings and all. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-
Came back at 4am and finished it off with some McFlurry's :)

Well that's the most I can update for now...
Seriously nothing happening nowadays .__.


Sergio or Satan's dog to Daryl... likes me in all the wrong ways if you get what I mean...



Sergio :/




I want this shirt ! :D



Cheerio.










No comments: