Sunday, June 21, 2009

SGGS Prom Night 2009.
T'was on a Friday, 19th June.


I was there to pick Jun up kay .__.
I got better things to do than to crash an all lesbian party.


Sorry no pictures though, cause I was an uninvited guest.
But I did learn two things there.


  • SGGS has ALOT of indian and punjabi girls... I seriously mean ALOT.
  • And found out a girl finds I'm hot.....moving on.


Okay enough about girls. Cause whenever dudes go to a all girl party they're gonna start bragging how awesome the girls looked like and all. Well sorry not me :)


After the prom met up with Jun and Aida. And then came along Sarah with her white balloon hitting on my head, and then Karen :)

The plan was to bring Jun out somewhere but she has other plans so.... Karen's friends needed a ride to their hotel stay so I gave em a lift :)
*Karen's friends names are not to be mentioned as I haven't asked permission from them to publicly post their names. I don't wanna get sued.


Hey I mean, nowadays sexual harassment and stuff are pretty tight now kay. I mean, just by accidentally touching a girls hand or something in a grocery store or something, and she can charge you for this and that and BOOM! Jail or pay up 10 000 bucks to her or something. I am exagerrating. Sorry.


So after dropping them of at the hotel, took Karen for some fries at McD at Greenlane, nearly banged a dumbass car. *Not my fault.
Sent her home, and met her mom :/
Nice lady, meet her everyone.
:D



Saturday, 20th June.



I hanged out with Karen, Jun and Chris on that day.
No pictures as it was a very last minute plan... we watched Drag Me To Hell.

Now, reminding everyone, as everyone has stated, this show has its funny and scary moments. But fuck I'm not good at watching horror movies at theatre's.....or anywhere else as a matter of fact.
It is not scary at all... but the suspense is effing irritating and the loud booming sound effects really made my heart jumped out from my rib cage. The suspense was effed up mostly, it's like.. JUST CUT THE SCARY MUSIC AND SHIT AND GET ON WITH IT ! But I would say it is one scary movie.

Remember, you have been warned.


After the movie it was pretty late, so I drove Karen for mamak for a quick Milo Dinosaur. Applauses for her on finishing a half and quarter of the cup :)

*It's a reaaally big cup.






And Today.

I bought slacks, shirts and ties for college :D
I have to wear these formals every single day in college. Part of hospitality line.


Note : I do not look happy :)
Forgot why.


Does this make my ass look big....? -.O
Sorry just have to know. But do I look good?
Cause I feel like going back to the 1970's in those slacks.
Ah well.... I have an ass at least. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- :D

Unlike guys you see nowadays. All hippy and shit... ass-less


Where have the good times gone?





Jun before her prom :D
Along with Aida's hand.



Cheerio! :)

No comments: