Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quizzes tomorrow.
Tourism Geography and Business Of Hospitality & Tourism.



Now here's the progress.

Always hated Geography and even though most of it is based on general knowledge.
My general knowledge has never been good. Nuff said.
So I'm pretty much effed.


Business Of H&T... yuppp.
Find it fascinating, so it shouldn't be a problem.
But don't wanna keep high hopes.


Shitty thing about my brain is.....some people can do stuff or learn stuff, because they must and it's for their benefit.

MY brain, only does that only if I find in interesting or fascinating.
Brief example, lecturer for F&B Theory class is Mr Alex.


Some of my classmates find his class.... dumb? Not sure if that's the word but you get my point.
But I love his classes.. I mean it's F&B, that's what I wanna pursue in!

But studying is never easy.




Also, spent most of my day watching Dark Knight for the sake of hearing the quotes from Heath Ledger and Michael Caine.







Everybody do checkout Strawberry Swing by Coldplay.
The song isn't one of their best, but the video is.... in fact the one of the best I've seen in a really looooooooooooooooooong time.







Cheerio.

No comments: