Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aiteee... Now...
Assignments are pouring like water... or beer :DDD

Alot of "potong steam" cases... alot of effed up cases...
Few more weeks till end of term 1..
And would be able to kick back my ass and relax for awhile... and comes Term 2

Which assignments and shit are gonna pour like liquor this time (to me laaa)
:)





Masquerade Night.

Sorry but I don't have any photos.. all the photos are taken by the seniors...

Well I was the "youngest" there... everyone else were in batch 29 or 33..
I'm in 34 which is the earliest this year...
But what can I say? I was the bartending commis...
And I've bartended in events and small functions before so it was pretty normal for me...
But quite the experience, cause everything was kinda rushing..
Unlike bartending at home for your friends or family... you can slowly take your time and fool around and shit...

This time it's for guests...guests I don't even know...
And bartending working with people I don't even know...

But everything turned out fineee.. sad part was we were only able to eat after the event... which was like 10:40 pm or something...

Now standing for 5 hours non stop for me... twas okay... felt the pain but am used to it...

Oooo Oooo and they gave me this.... well not gave.... got to pay for the shit...
"Gave" me this awesome vest and bow tie for the Masquerade Night.
I look flyyyyyy :D


I'll try to take a photo of myself in it one day when I have enough free time to go through the trouble to put on a shirt, slacks, vest and bow tie for fun ==


Once again.... EF assignments....





Going back to Penang this weekend. GET THE BOTTLES READY!!!
:DDDDDDDD

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-



People I am looking forward to see again in Penang :



My favorite Penang bitches! :D



And of course my favorite Cow..



And who would've forget them :)



Cheerio.

No comments: